12 – 14 hours
Early morning start from your hotel in Candidasa or elsewhere in Bali and lets join with our air-conditioned private car tour, assisted by our English speaking driver, experienced, smile, and join with one of our package Bali tour from Candidasa with rubric: Bali Bathing Elephant Cepung Waterfall tour.
This is one of our best tours in Bali dedicated to those of you who are in Bali for short or long holidays, especially those of Bali visitors and tourists who choose Candidasa beach area as their resort or those who stay in the southern Bali region.
This Bali tour packages from Candidasa if an option to joined if you want has experience with our Bali tour services. This tour will take you from your hotel very early and will take you on a brushing and bathing tour with elephants in the pool, followed by breakfast and then elephant riding in the Taro Forest area for 30 minutes.
Show more information
After the tour at the Elephant Taro – Mason Park has been completed, we will drive uphill and take a break at Temen Villages by entering the Spices Garden with some spices plantations, try coffee, tea, ginger and take your time to know about the traditional process of coffee making, which is carried out by local people using traditional tools.
Then we will continue our tour to the Kintamani Village area, where we will stop to see the beauty and amazing views of Mount Batur, and also witness and enjoy the beauty of Lake Batur. We also serve your buffet lunch in one of the restaurants in the area, while witnessing the beauty of this blessing island. Cool and breeze adding to your visit will be more relaxing and keep you fresh and like to get new energy from nature.
After your lunch and enjoying the view, our trips continue to Penglipuran village; a traditional village and the only original traditional Balinese house that can still be found today, well organized and maintained. With the rapid modernisation of science and technology, residents of the village of Penglipuran in Bangli can still preserve their ancestors’ cultural heritage.
Their houses are made exactly the same from one another, the same material, such as a wall, or a penyengker from the ground and also a roof from bamboo. Bamboo here thrives and is maintained for the sake of making a house.
Its name is exactly right in the village of ‘Penglipuran’ which means an entertainer, which is suitable for a place of relaxation and rest, it is said that in the royal era the kings deliberately came here to rest because the atmosphere was calm and peaceful.
The name Penglipuran village comes from Pengeling Pura, which means a holy place to remember the ancestors. The livelihoods of the local people are farming, in the morning they do activities on the farm and in the afternoon they sit in front of the house interacting with other residents, so that the social relations between residents are well maintained.
Our last stop will be at Cepung Waterfall, we need drive further east to reached this tourism spot and from the parking area, we will walk down pass the step stair and pass the path, make sure you have a good sandals as we get closer to waterfall is slippery. Once we get here, you have a chance to united with the nature, listening the sound of waterfall and get wet is an option for you. After spend time here, we will drive back to hotel escorted and entertain by our friendly English Bali Speaking driver.
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday in Bali with us.
Highlight stop of the tour
- Early morning start from Candidasa area or other area.
- Visit Taro Village – Mason Elephant park for Joining Bathing Elephant with 30 minute ride and breakfast.
- Visit Kintamani to enjoy the Stunning view of Batur Volcan0 + Lake Batur while having Lunch at local restaurant, lunch + tea coffee included. (Drinks arenot included)
- Visit Temen Spices Garden for taste some coffee, tea and see the traditional way of making coffee.
- Visit traditional village of Penglipuran.
- Visit Cepung Waterfall.
- Transfer back to hotel, free program at the hotel.
What To Wear & Bring?
Extra dry cloths, Swim wear or short, Modest cloth, shoes or flip flop, short or long, hat, camera, sun glasses, sun lotion, insect repellent and cash or credit card for drinks and souvenir.
CBT-303 SUPER DEAL:
*** PRIVATE TOUR ***
Adult: USD 135/person
Child 8-12 yo: USD 110/person
(Minimum 2 adult)
- Private tour with fully air–conditioned car.
- English speaking driver
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Washing + Bathing Elephant
- 30 minutes Elephant Ride
- Elephant Knowledge Education.
- Photo with elephant with own camera
- Museum Visit
- Towel .
- Free sarong for enter the temple.
- Parking Fee.
- Toll Fee.
Price Excludes: Drinks, tips for driver and other personal expenses.
Terms & Condition:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveller additional 50% charge
- Child: 3 – 11 years old at 25% off.
- Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Price includes Government tax.
- Get special discount for group booking.
Additional info :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mainly from Candidasa.
- Others: Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Kuta, Airport (Tuban), Jimbaran, Sanur, Saba Beach, Denpasar City, Nusa Dua or Tanjung Benoa.
Bali Bathing Elephant | Cepung Waterfall 2019 - CandidasaBaliTour