4 Days 3 Nights
Overview: 4 Days Bali land tour
For those who stay at Candidasa or other hotel in Bali, we provide the Bali land tour package with special offers from us. Please book your hotel, if you already has the flight booking ticket, kindly share us the arrival and departure time with flight number details, then we will prepare our best Bali driver for you by joining one of Bali land tour package called; 4 Days Bali Land tour from Candidasa.
Our driver will meet you at the airport then get ready to joining on our tour package. This tour Bali packages will be your consideration for things to do in Candidasa. For the details program, please find below:
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI + ULUWATU TEMPLE TOUR (Dinner)
Expected arrival in Bali (10.00-15.00)
Afternoon flight will adjust the program
Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar International Airport), meet our representative who will take you to your hotel or if time is not permitted, tour with the schedule below:
- We will continue the tour to the southern part of Bali with the first stop at the ancient temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of the six main temples believed to be the spiritual pillar of Bali, famous for its magnificent location, perched on a steep cliff about 70 meters above the surface the sea. This is definitely one of the top places on the island to visit to enjoy the sunset, with views directly overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- You will watch the legendary Kecak and Fire Dance and admire the beautiful sunset views when the show starts. Ask a group of more than 50 men who give rhythms and sounds like a choir, and are fascinated by the puzzling dances and unique performances, which illustrate the mythical story of the Hindu epic “Ramayana.”
- Continue the trip to Jimbaran Bay to experience an unforgettable dinner on a white sand beach. Enjoy a selection of freshly bbq barbecue set seafood menus, including fish, squid, shrimp and shellfish. After dinner, transfer to the hotel for free check-in and programs at the hotel.
DAY 2: KINTAMANI VOLCANO – UBUD BALI TOUR (Lunch)
Show the complete program
- The tour starts an amazing day with convenient pick-up directly from your hotel in an air-conditioned private car. Get a window seat when you travel to Bali’s countryside and some of Bali’s articulate villages. Visit the village of Batubulan, which is familiar with stone sculptures and statues and also some antiques, original antiques or new antiques can be found here, but it is interesting from this village to witness the daily Magical Barong dance & Kris performances, a piece of Balinese mythology with decorative costumes, traditional dances, and special musical instruments following the show and at the end of the show, you will see the Trance dance as a magical power of Bali.
- After that we will go to Celuk village which is famous for its goldsmith and silver in Balinese style, along the main road you will see an art gallery and also visitors can see how Artis works with group associations.
- The tour continues to Mas village, a famous wood carving village. Look at the sophisticated carvings of handmade wood products, communicate with friendly villagers, and also see the way craftsmen turn a simple piece of wood into a piece of master art.
- On the way we visited to stop quickly in a good place to enjoy Tegenungan waterfall surrounded by green valleys. A short stop from a good place for shooting picture, we not walking down to river side as limited time on this trip.
- Continue the trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the beautiful views of Mount Batur and the sparkling Lake Batur volcanic lake. Your lunch will be served in a pleasant restaurant, which faces directly to the view of the volcano and its crater lake.
- After lunch, we go down to Temen village and join a walking tour to the local coffee plantation. Take a walk through fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruit, spices and clove plantations and learn about the benefits of these herbal medicines. Look at the roasting process behind the scenes, and enjoy the opportunity to taste a black coffee cup made from freshly ground beans.
- Driving to Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice fields. Meet local farmers who plant and harvest and learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines spirit, human, and nature.
- Visiting a magnificent royal palace is the residence of the last King of Ubud, Puri Saren Agung, admiring its design and artistic structure, then crossing the road to the traditional Ubud Art Market. Take time to examine the handicrafts and items offered and explore souvenirs from local artists by bargaining, then return to your hotel. Free program at the hotel.
DAY 3: TAMAN AYUN, TANAH LOT TEMPLE TOUR (Lunch)
Departure : 07.30-08.00 / Duration : 12-14 Hours
TOUR HIGHLIGHT :
- Morning departing from your hotel and traveling through the Balinese countryside, villages and seeing local activities then first stop at Taman Ayun Temple located in Mengwi and is an area of the royal temple built in 1634, a temple complex with lush gardens, water features, and beautifully renovated building. Soaking in the tranquility of the water temple flanked by this trench with its multi-tiered temple, grassy courtyard and lotus dotted ponds, the temple is truly beautiful as its name, Taman means Taman and Ayun means beautiful.
- Then continue the trip to the Bedugul area, Bali’s highland retreat, tucked away in an extinct volcanic crater, 1,400 meters above sea level, has a cool climate with beautiful Ulun Danu Temple, on the west coast of the lake. The temple was built in the 17th century in the worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Wisnu-Siwa, and the goddess of the lake, Dewi Danu. The scenery and cool atmosphere in the highlands of Bali has made these lakes and temples a favorite tourist and recreation place for foreigners and locals as well as sites that are often photographed.
- Then drive uphill through the mountains towards Gobleg hill, and enjoy the refreshing mountain air, seeing the amazing views of Twin Lakes on Lake Buyan and Tamblingan. Two crater lakes are located within the caldera of the extinct Bedugul volcano. This is the heart of Bali’s agricultural area, with coffee plantations, traditional vegetable fields and rice fields covering the closest slopes.
- After that, enjoy a buffet lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch will take you to the Rice Terrace of Jatiluwih is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali which is located in Tabanan Regency, the western part of the island offers beautiful views of rice fields with a fresh atmosphere around it. The marvelous view of the largest rice terraces view with Mount Batukaru mountain view is categorized as the most interesting natural scenery. It has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site for the preservation of Balinese traditional and organic farming techniques.
- At the end of the day, go to Tanah Lot Temple, the most photographed temple in Bali. This temple is perched on a rocky small island that is inaccessible during high tide, and it is truly beautiful when the sun sets. Take some priceless photos before you are easily returned to the hotel. Free program at night.
DAY 4: FREE & EASY – AIRPORT TRANSFER
Departure: Subject on your flight departure
(we should be at the airport 3 hours before the flight take off)
- Free and easy at your hotel until transfer to the airport for your return flight back home. International departure tax should paid once your check in at the airport. At IDR 225,000/person. Please check on your ticket, if the airport tax is included in the ticket or not.
CBT-201 SUPER DEAL:
*** PRIVATE TOUR ***
(Minimum 2 adult)
- Private tour with fully air–conditioned car.
- English speaking driver
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Dinner x 1 time.
- Lunch x 2 time.
- Free sarong for enter The Temple
- Parking Fee
- Toll Fee.
Price Excludes: Drinks, tips for driver and other personal expenses.
Terms & Condition:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveller additional 50% charge
- Child: 3 – 11 years old at 25% off.
- Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Price includes Government tax.
- Get special discount for group booking.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mainly from Candidasa Area.
- Others Hotel pickup and drop-off from Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban airport, Jimbaran, Sanur, Saba beach, Denpasar city, Tanjung Benoa, or Nusa Dua
- If you stay at southern part of Bali, we offers better deals for joining this tour Bali package.