10 – 12 hours
Things To Do from Candidasa: Bali Kintamani and Besakih Mother Temple Tour
Morning pick up from your hotel in Candidasa (or other area) with our private air-conditioned car and accompanied by English speaking driver. Let’s join with one of our Bali tour package called: Bali Kintamani and Besakih Mother Temple tour.
It’s beginning by witness the magical show of Barong dance and Keris Dance with Mahabharata Indian Hindu epic story at Batubulan Village.
Continue to browse at artisan villages such as Celuk village as the center of Gold and Silver-smith with our local style, and Mas village as the central of Bali”s best wood carver community with its best word carving collection. Short stop at nice spot for enjoy Tegenungan waterfall view with some best photograph (we do not walk down to waterfall/river side).
Our next stop at peaceful Temen village to enter the local spices garden with their growth and you have a chance to try Bali coffee, tea, ginger or try golden coffee mongoose while sitting in a peaceful spice garden.
The journey continues to one of the most popular places in Bali, Kintamani for a buffet lunch while enjoying the beauty of Mount Batur, overlooking the calm crater of Lake Batur. After lunch we drive via Suter for enjoy the volcano view from different point.
After lunch we drive through Suter to enjoy the view of the volcano from a different point. Then stop at Bali Mother Temple “Besakih” this temple is considered to be the holiest and largest temple in Bali with Tri Lingga in the center, take your time to walk along the narrow path while see how amazing the view is.
On the way back to hotel in Candidasa pass country side, and please tell our driver if you want stop for photograph.
Enjoy your holiday in Bali with us.
Highlight stop of the tour
- Visit Batubulan village to Witness Barong & Keris trance dance show.
- Visit Celuk village: home of silver smith
- Visit Tegenungan Waterfall (short stop at nice spot for photo shoot)
- Visit Mas village: Home of Bali Wood Carver community.
- Visit Spices garden with traditional way of coffee making
- Visit Kintamani: Enjoy stunning view of Batur volcano & Lake Batur.
- Lunch at Kintamani
- Visit Besakih Bali’s Mother Temple as the biggest and holiest Temple in Bali.
- Back to hotel via country side, drop off hotel, end of program
What To Wear & Bring?
Modest cloth, shoes or flip flop, short or long, hat, camera, sun glasses, sun lotion, insect repellent and cash or credit card for drinks and souvenir.
CBT-102 SUPER DEAL:
*** PRICE PER PERSON ***
(Minimum 2 adult)
- Private tour with fully air–conditioned car
- English speaking driver
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Free sarong for enter The Temple
- Parking Fee
- Toll Fee
Price Excludes: Drinks, tips for driver and other personal expenses.
Terms & Condition:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveller additional 50% charge
- Child: 3 – 11 years old at 25% off.
- Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Price includes Government tax.
- Get special discount for group booking.