10 – 12 hours
Things To Do from Candidasa: Bali World Heritage and Country Side Tour
Morning pick up from your hotel in Candidasa (or other area) with our private air-conditioned car and accompanied by English speaking driver. Let’s join with one of our Bali tour package service called: Bali World Heritage and Country Side tour.
Its begin by visiting Taman Ayun The Royal Family Temple with beautiful architecture, take your time to walk along the path while taking some picture from different spot. This temple consider as World Heritage from Unesco.
Then drive through the village and short stop at Bali spices garden for those who love coffee, tea, ginger and other local spices.
Next stop at one of the most famous Lake Temple called Pura Ulun Dhanu Bratan, the Temple stand on the banks of Bratan Lake with towering pagoda and surround by beautiful garden, cool and breeze…. Lunch will be served at local restaurant with Indonesian foods.
Afterward we will drive uphill and stop at Gobleg hill to see the beautiful lake view with hilly and thick rainforest view, sometimes some monkey come out and teasing the visitors, they hope us bring some banana, fruits or peanuts…
Then drive to visit one of the pretty waterfall called Banyumala Waterfall, we will walk down and take short visit.. Drive through the villages and country side and stop at truly beautiful Jatiluwih rice terraces “World heritage of Unesco”. Please prepare your camera for find best angle photo shoot. Then transfer back to hotel.
Enjoy your holiday in Bali with us.
Highlight stop of the tour
- Visit Mengwi : The Royal Family Temple of Taman Ayun from 1634 “Unesco World Heritage”
- Visit Spices garden for coffee taste at Luwus or Baturiti village.
- Visit Bedugul : Ulun Dhanu Lake Temple with towering Pagoda
- Lunch at local restaurant with Indonesian foods.
- Stop at Gobleg Hill: Enjoy lake view with some monkeys.
- Visit Banyumala waterfall
- Visit Jatiluwih rice terraces of Unesco World heritage
- Back to hotel via country side, drop off hotel, end of program
What To Wear & Bring?
Modest cloth, shoes or flip flop, short or long, hat, camera, sun glasses, sun lotion, insect repellent and cash or credit card for drinks and souvenir.
CBT-103 SUPER DEAL:
*** PRICE PER PERSON ***
(Minimum 2 adult)
- Private tour with fully air–conditioned car
- English speaking driver
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Free sarong for enter The Temple
- Parking Fee
- Toll Fee
Price Excludes: Drinks, tips for driver and other personal expenses.
Terms & Condition:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveller additional 50% charge
- Child: 3 – 11 years old at 25% off.
- Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Price includes Government tax.
- Get special discount for group booking.