10 – 12 hours
Things To Do from Candidasa: Bali Ubud and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Pick you up in the morning from your hotel in Candidasa (or other area) with our private air-conditioned car and accompanied by English speaking driver. Let’s join with one of our Bali tour packages called: Bali Ubud & Tanah Lot Sunset tour.
Starting with a visit the traditional Balinese house complex where you can see how Balinese live and Bali fengshui. Local lifestyle can be seen here like cooking in a traditional kitchen with log fire, sleeping space in a separate house and many unique things that you can see.
We had the opportunity to visit a coffee plantation at local spices garden, to find out how famous civet coffee made from coffee beans that are digested by wild civets. Learn how farmers collect intact peanuts from the forest floor and clean, roast and grind it like other coffees. Investigate the entire process of making unusual drinks, and get the chance to try some coffee, tea, and other cocoa drinks. Buy some unique civet coffee to try in your spare time.
Next visit is Tegalalang rice terraces with beautiful view and lunch will be served at local restaurant with Indonesian food.
Next, go to the Sacred Monkey Forest, and find the homes of around 600 monkeys in the Ubud forest surrounded by local villages. Believed by the locals as “Guardians of the God of the Dalem Agung Temple,” long-tailed macaques live in certain areas and are often seen on the road.
Complete your tour at Tanah Lot Temple, which is famous for its stunning beach setting and as a place to see the sunset at the end of the day. Look in amazement at ancient Hindu temples, perched on crashing waves, and watch the sun melt on the horizon. Then, bring you back to your hotel or accommodation, free program.
Enjoy your holiday in Bali with us.
Highlight stop of the tour
- Batuan village: visit Balinese House compound
- Visit Spices Garden for taste some coffee, tea and see the traditional way of making coffee.
- Visit Tegalalang rice terraces with beautiful view.
- Lunch at Local restaurant (drinks not included)
- Visit Ubud Monkey Forest, if any spare time we may spend some time at Ubud Center.
- Visit Tanah Lot Sea temple with chance to see the sunset on sunny day.
What To Wear & Bring?
Modest cloth, shoes or flip flop, short or long, hat, camera, sun glasses, sun lotion, insect repellent and cash or credit card for drinks and souvenir.
CBT-104 SUPER DEAL:
*** PRICE PER PERSON ***
(Minimum 2 adult)
- Private tour with fully air–conditioned car
- English speaking driver
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop.
- Free sarong for enter The Temple
- Parking Fee
- Toll Fee
Price Excludes: Drinks, tips for driver and other personal expenses.
Terms & Condition:
- A minimum 2 Adult (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveller additional 50% charge
- Child: 3 – 11 years old at 25% off.
- Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Online Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Price includes Government tax.
- Get special discount for group booking.
Bali Ubud and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour 2019 - CandidasaBaliTour